- Armenia, Yerevan
Decora-Group LLC presents Decora, Domus, Duson, Teka, Kuppersbusch chain stores,
The store works every day. Work schedulesix-day working week:
• Help the buyer to choose a product, give advice on the range of products sold in the store, their consumer features
• Provide optimal solutions to each client
• Excellent knowledge of merchandise, software, sales and customer service;
• Follow up the availability of the required quantity of goods,
• Participate in sales promotion; presenting the advertised products, informing about the current discount systems.
• Help the shop or storehouse manager to admit and show products;
• Prepare products for sale, open, collect, set up, situate
• Follow up on the availability of price tags, their proper alignment,
• Participate in training sessions and attestations organized by the company;
• share personal success with partners,
• Comply with the company's standards and value system.
• Higher Education,
• Work experience in the given or similar areas will be considered as an advantage,
• Knowledge of Russian and English will be considered as an advantage,
• Punctuality, honesty, non-conflict character,
• Computer skills (Knowledge of 1C program will be considered as an advantage)
• Desire to learn
• Ability to track deadlines
• Responsibility and decision-making skills;
• Integrity and honesty,
• Teamwork ability.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to email@example.com
· Mention in the subject line position you are applying for
· Only Word or PDF files accepted
· Only Unicode fonts accepted. Ex. Sylfaen is a Unicode font
· Name your CV file with your first & second name or initials.
· We will kindly ask you not to forget the cover letter (not motivation).